Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FUN Stuff


Things have been so busy that I have really had little time to blog.

Met a lovely lady who commissioned me to paint a sign for her. Renee is starting a oh so French Chic business in Solana Beach at the Antique Store there. Her sign...



I have painted many a sign over the years, but don't do it so often any more. It was nice of my friend Sheri (http://www.sheri4sure.com/displayitems.asp?categoryid=8) of refer her to me.

I have also been signing up for shows and making jewelry like a madwoman. My best selling bracelet...


Like Eye candy to be sure. I sell out of these FAST!!

Recently I have done some shows Very far south of here, south Orange County and North San Diego county. My new Buddy, Debi at Out of the Blue in Solana Beach is becoming a fast friend and has an amazing store with amazing talent and I am so happy and honored to be a part of her store and her end of the month Flea Market. Debi's site...https://shesellsseashells.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=64&osCsid=4a2ec9e3e9a33fb7840323f2d206ff03

More Jewelry...




Well, my daughter is begging for me to tuck her into bed, so off I go...Mommy duty calls!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment