Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happily Busy!

So, the New Year is Upon us full swing.

I am happily creating new treasures to sell at my upcoming shows.

It is going to be a BUSY year.  So far, 9 shows scheduled for the year.

My intention is to take it 12, yep...12 shows.

Three of she shows I just was accepted to are quite a bit out of the area.

Arizona, Nevada and Northern California.
It is going to be a full and fun year and I am so excited!


So far my resolve this year has been spot on.
365 days of gratitude, daily exercise, Yoga,
no Vino, a change of eating habits. (won't use the word DIET).
Venturing forth with my business to new places.
Basically a NEW Lifestyle and Direction and it feels
WoNdErFuL!!!!

How is Your New Year coming along???


May you find PEACE
wherever you are at on your Journey today!

XO,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lisa, you are running circles around me! I wish I had your energy. I will look forward to seeing all your new creations!XO Christie

    ReplyDelete