Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Art Unraveled

WOW...Summer is flying by.
Emily is back in school and I am cranking it out.

Despite the trials of late, things are looking up and my loved on is getting better!!!
WOOHOO!

The California Gift Show was amazing.
So was my time in Phoenix recently at Art Unraveled.

The next 60 days hold three more shows for me.

The Vintage Marketplace, Sept 9th and 10th in Rainbow, CA.

Art is You, September 24th in Petaluma, CA

and Glitterfest October 15th in Santa Ana, CA

On top of these shows I am filling orders from the Gift Show
and finishing my new line of Jewelry.

Not to long ago, I designed this Logo for my good friend Tricia Samsal


I LOVE designing custom logos for clients.  Have done so for years.
I am NOT a digital artist, but an OLD school one who hand draws everything at
my Vintage Drafting Table.

Digital art is great, but I like a true vintage hand drawn look myself, call me old fashioned.!

It honor of the logo and because I LOVE Tricia, I created for her a necklace
in the style of my new Jewelry.


FINALLY getting to the metal work I have been training for the past year.
Sheesh!!

Anyway...off to the studio.

This is the cutest Bling Baby I did before the gift show, she told me she didn't want to be sold and really wanted to stay here with me.  Isn't she sweet?  I LOVE that face!!!


3 comments:

  1. All I can say is YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! Can't wait to see what you have at the Vintage Marketplace!
    See you then!
    xo, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeekkk she is adorable Lisa!! yeah keep her forever :))
    Looks like you are crazy busy too!
    Awesome!

    xo
    K

    ReplyDelete