Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Harmony in Cambria

This summer Mom, Emily and I took a couple days to visit Cambria.
If you have never been and have a chance, you should.
It is the most darling town along the central California Coast.

Just south of San Simeon, home to the World Famous Hearst Castle.
Just south of Cambria is the TINY town of Harmony.

We had a lovely couple of days, staying at the Cambria Pines Lodge, which is one
of my favorite places to stay there.
They have lovely walking gardens, great accommodations and
a pretty nice breakfast that is included in your stay.
















All of these photos were taken with my Iphone and edited via
Instagram and Pic Monkey.

Freaking amazing what pics we can now take with a PHONE.
I have a bunch more to edit on my Big camera.

But for now, I hope you enjoyed these!

xo,
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I adore Cambria! Jim and I spent our honeymoon there,...today would have been our 20th anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Sabrina! What a coincidence. HUGS to you and bless Jim. I think of you often and hope you are well. HUGS!!!! Happy Memories, Friend!!!

      Delete
  2. I 'm doing okay,(it 's still very hard) ,but I am now living in San Bernardino,so maybe we could get together some time!

    ReplyDelete