Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm Baaack

Hello Friends.
It's been awhile since I blogged, so today is just a little update of what has
been happening since I last checked in.

Past few months has had it's HIGHS, and LOWS.

I will stick with the HIGHS!

Emily started Junior high in August.  7th Grade
and LOVES it.  So relieved.
She is in all GATE classes and doing well!
She was selected to be a Safe School Ambassador which
is kind of like an anti bullying campaign.
They chose kids who were recommended by previous teachers to show leadership
amongst their peers and social justice skills.
Em has always stood up for peers who were left out because of social labels and was typically the volunteer to show the new kid around.
I am so proud of her!

We recently had her 12th B-day party which was a sleepover and so much fun with the girls!


First we Sack Raced!


Then we played this funny build the hair out of shaving cream game.
then each partner stood several feet away and tossed candy dots of the shaving cream hair of the seated
partner.  The pair with the greatest amount of candy stuck to the shaving cream won.
It was hilarious!


Next it was a watermelon eating contest.
So glad that at 12, these girls were happy to play more silly games than
true "Teen" stuff.
We also played the game where you had a word on your back and had to ask yes or no questions
of your peers to figure out what you were.
They though this was so fun they played it over and over again .


The mustache thing is all the rage right now with Tweens.
So I scored these really cool glassed on Ebay for each girl.  
They loved them!


These girls seem to all drank the "One Direction" cool aide and much of the night was
spent watching their videos and squealing to their favorite band members.

It was a super fun night...Tweens...need I say more?

I also sold at The Vintage Marketplace 
in Early September.

You really must go if you can.  It is one of the best and most unique Marketplaces around.
Next event is November 30th and December 1st...just in time for Christmas!!!

my booth...




Most recently I sold at Glitterfest.

Another great show...


I won a most BOOtiful booth award this show and am honored.

Well I am back from my hiatus for good, 
Look for more posts from me and some really cool changes as well.

Happy Fall!!!

xoxo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment